Welcome to Sonel's Corner!


This is my little corner of the world where I will share everything I do, from Snakelady's Tutorial Translations, Incredimail Stationeries, Misted Tubes, Tag Templates, Desktop Wallpapers, Quotography to Word Art.

Please Note : Snakelady has exclusive rights to use my Templates and Poser Tubes in her Tutorials. You may only download the Templates and Poser Tubes to use for the Tutorial but not for writing your own Tutorials. You may also use the Templates/Tubes for Tags/Headers or Stationeries. Please read my TOU (Terms of Use).

Let op! Snakelady heeft de exclusieve rechten om mijn Templates en Poser Tubes te gebruiken voor haar lessen.
Je mag alleen de Templates en Poser Tubes downloaden om te gebruiken om de les van Snakelady te maken en NIET om er zelf lessen mee te schrijven. Lees ook mijn TOU (Terms of Use).

Group/Forum Owners and Members are welcome to text link to the Tutorials with permission only!

My older Translations of Snakelady's Translations are available on my website :
http://snakelady1.50webs.com/

Thank you.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

SCRAPBOOKING : Butterfly Polaroid Frames






800 x 800 PSD
Butterfly Polaroid Frame


Download ~HERE~




800 x 800 PSD
Butterfly Polaroid Frame Plain
Download ~HERE~

14 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jan. 28, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much sweetie, they are absolutely gorgeous ! your work is awesome, thank you for sharing, thank you for your love and kindness always... hugs and much appreciation from... Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty frames. I 'll enjoy them. Thank you for sharing. Corrine in WA

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVED THIS AND I USE THESE FRAMES FREQUENTLY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much - these are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much. They are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much Christine! I am glad you like hon. :)
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  8. THANKS for the pretties!
    D.O.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are very welcome D.O. and I am glad you liked. :)
    Have a great day!
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sonel,

    Thanks for the use of your frame. I added your site to my list of "favorite blogs" plus credited you to my post and added a link to your site. Hope this is all alright.

    www.reflectionsfrombonbonpond.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi hon! Oh, you are more than welcome and I am glad you could find a use for the frame. That is so sweet of you and very much appreciated. Love your blog by the way. :)

      Delete

Friendly comments are always appreciated. However, SPAM and Advertising are not allowed and will be deleted!