Welcome to Sonel's Corner!


This is my little corner of the world where I will share everything I do, from Snakelady's Tutorial Translations, Incredimail Stationeries, Misted Tubes, Tag Templates, Desktop Wallpapers, Quotography to Word Art.

Please Note : Snakelady has exclusive rights to use my Templates and Poser Tubes in her Tutorials. You may only download the Templates and Poser Tubes to use for the Tutorial but not for writing your own Tutorials. You may also use the Templates/Tubes for Tags/Headers or Stationeries. Please read my TOU (Terms of Use).

Let op! Snakelady heeft de exclusieve rechten om mijn Templates en Poser Tubes te gebruiken voor haar lessen.
Je mag alleen de Templates en Poser Tubes downloaden om te gebruiken om de les van Snakelady te maken en NIET om er zelf lessen mee te schrijven. Lees ook mijn TOU (Terms of Use).

Group/Forum Owners and Members are welcome to text link to the Tutorials with permission only!

My older Translations of Snakelady's Translations are available on my website :
http://snakelady1.50webs.com/

Thank you.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

WORDART : Autumn

'Autumn is here' WordArt


As you can see, I am enjoying myself immensely and I do hope someone like it..:-)
It's in psp.format and the words, leaves and doodles are on seperate layers.

Download here

In .psd format here.


Hugs
Sonel

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Jun [LA 02:57am, NY 04:57am, UK 09:57am, OZ 07:57pm]).

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it sweetie .. thanks for sharing!
    hugs, Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Friendly comments are always appreciated. However, SPAM and Advertising are not allowed and will be deleted!